Tuesday, July 7, 2009

General Butt Naked - Cannibal of the year 2009

General Butt Naked was a rebel commander from Liberia's civil war and is hereby awarded the prestigious Nongqawuse Cannibal of the Year 2009.

General Butt Naked told reporters that at the age of 11 he had a telephone call from the Devil who demanded nudity on the battlefield, acts of indecency and regular human sacrifices to ensure his protection.
(Buzzle)

"So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink their blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colourful wigs and carrying dainty purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk and homicidal. We killed hundreds of people — so many I lost count." (Wiki)

"Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."

"But in June last year God telephoned me and told me that I was not the hero I considered myself to be, so I stopped and became a preacher." (Coming Anarchy)

Only those who can blandly admit to killing and eating many are in line for the award. I understand the nudity demanded by the Devil, but what of MOTIVE?

"I agreed, because at that time they offered me a lot of money. Everything I did, I did on a commercial basis." (FSU)

Well there you go.. The love of money.. The root of all evil...

No comments: